Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rainy day

I believe I've posted this before: I HATE THE RAIN. Our weather woman on CTV is always harping about how wonderful it is to live in a rainforest and how the rain makes Vancouverites look younger, but I say bullSHIT! Yes, I swore! (Those who know me well know this is not unusual) I just hate the gloomy rain, and I hate my hair on a good day, let alone when it rains. It is difficult to be happy when you feel ugly! Today was one of the worst rainy days I've had in recent months...it doesn't help when you're trapped indoors and your indoor area is a disgusting rodent hole mess!
Here's to SUNNY DAYS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nancy said...

now that sounds like a bad day! cheer up, sunny days are coming - especially if you move closer to nana and grandad.
love you all.
mom