Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...mommy time

Last night I went to dinner with a close friend to celebrate passing my licensing exam. Awesome! Brent stayed home with the kids (hers too) and put them to bed while we went to a restaurant and had YUMMY FOOD and talked for four hours. Suddenly I feel like a grown up again! It was fantastic to go OUT and just talk uninterrupted with a very good friend...sometimes a break is just what I need! Work is a break and I enjoy it very much but there is something even better about just hanging out with a friend eating good food and laughing a lot and sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly together. :)

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

That's soooo awesome that you got time away!! I love Mommy time!!!

Hmmmmm....I think I'm in need of some too soon!!!