Thursday, May 17, 2007

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for your comments and prayers, and for the help this week. I passed my exams!! Woohoo! 60-70% of people who do these exams fail them and have to come back and do them again, they're THAT hard. I passed!! All the hard work paid off, all the prayers helped (I felt quite calm once I arrived, which I KNOW was Jesus!), and I made it. 8 exhausting hours. What a day. NOW I am a real, live paramedic, not just a pretending one like I was before. Phone me up! I can save your life now! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to life right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Roboseyo said...

chukka hamnida means congratulations in Korean.

YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome, Melly Cat! Mellifluous! Glad to hear it.

Sending you love from here in Korea

(Did you hear I'm coming to Canada soon for my Dad's remarriage? What are you doing in July?)

Dawn and Dale said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!