Friday, June 29, 2007

Quiz for the kids

I copied this from a friend's blog because I thought it was really cute. Matthew is a bit young for it, but his answers will get a laugh or two:

AYDEN:

What is you favorite color? Green

What is your favorite outfit? My blue shirt from Hawaii which says "Here comes trouble"

What do you most like to do? Play

What is your favorite food? broccoli and ham and strawberries and also cookies and gum

What are you going to be when you grow up? A fireman

What makes you giggle? Matthew showing me his bum bum

What makes you happy? Crying (this is a silly answer)

What makes you mad? When Matthew hits me

What makes you sad? Matthew hitting me, and not going to the water park, too

Can you tell me something about Thailand? They have elephants and giraffes and tigers (we went to the zoo while we were there)

What do you like to do outside? Mow the lawn and feeding the worms and looking at the worms (I just bought a worm composter which is very popular)


Anything else you want to say? No


MATTHEW:

What is you favorite color? Orange

What is your favorite outfit? orange shirts

What do you most like to do? playing

What is your favorite food? Strawberries

What are you going to be when you grow up? A fireman (heavily influenced by his brother here)


What makes you giggle? when it's wet

What makes you happy? owies (this is true; nothing makes him happier than logging all his owies and showing them to you)

What makes you mad? mommy (followed by giggles)

What makes you sad? I don't know

Can you tell me something about Thailand? Bum bum

What do you like to do outside? bikes


Anything else you want to say? Bum bum

2 comments:

Roboseyo said...

That was really peepoo.

Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhh!! Great answers!! lol

Don't kids say the darndest things??!!! lol