Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pray?

I'm stressing out! Work has been so slow, and human resources has NOT called me about a full time position (which I'm close in line for), and I'm worried about money. If I can't make enough to pay the morgage and pay for preschool and daycare, not to mention food, what am I gonna do? I'm away from home 60-70 hours a week right now~ I CAN'T work any more hours than that! I just can't! It's hard enough on the boys when I work that amount. I'm trying to trust God but it sure is tough when it looks like I'm doing my bit but things are looking bleak over there in his bit...I keep hearing him tell me to trust him but for some reason I can't, just. So if you're the praying type, add me to your list!

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I'll pray Melissa!!

I too am in a hump it seems...not sure why. Let's pray for each other!!

((HUGS))

tamie said...

At this very moment (as soon as I finish typing) I am going for a walk, and on my walk I will hold you very strong in prayer.

C$ said...

Psalms 9
9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.

10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.