Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun

We had a fantastic day. I acted AND felt patient, which is not always guaranteed to happen at the same time! Especially during special events, or in crowds. After trick or treating in our townhouse complex and the neighbouring one, we went to Trinity for their "Harvest Festival" a.k.a. Christian alternative to halloween. I have no problem with halloween and don't quite understand those christians who do? They seem like killjoys. To me. Anyways, we went and had a blast with the games, the boucey castle, the candy, and a fantastic balloon artist. Finally, Ayden said to me, "Mommy, I'm tired. I want to go home."
Wow! That's a first! He even volunteered that each boy have ONE story instead of the usual TWO, to expidite bedtime. Poor kid. He looked kind of pale beneath his red spiderman face paint. He fell asleep while I was still reading.
Halloween was a rousing success! I want to kiss everybody! It is hard to pull off these things all on one's own without stress or impatience, but I was ON it!







1 comment:

Brent said...

So cute! Great job with the face paint. You're an amazing parent.