Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November II

Well, today is less dreary; the sun has peeked out a few times and the clouds that are around seem sparser! I also took the kids to the drop in centre this a.m. to get their wiggles out--being trapped by the gloom seems more manageable when the kids have some exercise!!!
Kelley: I don't own any Bob Marley but if he's the answer to a gloomy day I better download some on itunes pronto! Cat Stevens, too, apparantly.
And rob: it must be nice to have the luxury of owning your own time, if you edit old poetry on gloomy days. :P
Those of us with children don't get gloomy hours to sit by the window and edit! I'm jealous!

What should I make for dinner? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

We had leftovers for dinner, so I'm not feeling creative! :-) We did go to a Lebanese restaurant for lunch - YUM. You would have loved it. Glad the sun shone a little. When we lived in Massachusetts, I hated the gray, dreary skies after a while. I always said we needed to go to Florida in February every year! (We only went once.)

Rebecca said...

Okay, my kids loved this:
lentils (pre-cooked for about and hour on a previous day, no salt), then heated up with macaroni, coconut milk, and a little salt. Matthias and Carrie Ann (11 months) had three helpings each, and two each when I served the leftovers. Bethany (5) had no problem eating her serving, even though lentils and pasta, in any form, are not her favourite. She loves bread with cream cheese and jam.
Snow finally came here in Creston, so now we have beautiful sparkly white instead of grey. Wow, oh wow!
(PS I followed Rob's blog here)

Rebecca said...

Okay, my kids loved this:
lentils (pre-cooked for about and hour on a previous day, no salt), then heated up with macaroni, coconut milk, and a little salt. Matthias and Carrie Ann (11 months) had three helpings each, and two each when I served the leftovers. Bethany (5) had no problem eating her serving, even though lentils and pasta, in any form, are not her favourite. She loves bread with cream cheese and jam.
Snow finally came here in Creston, so now we have beautiful sparkly white instead of grey. Wow, oh wow!
(PS I followed Rob's blog here)

Roboseyo said...

What should you make for supper?

Bob Marley! Bob Marley!