Saturday, February 9, 2008

Making up for an absence of pix....

So, my main computer broke sometime in November/December, which is the computer that I upload pictures from. Brent is my IT man, and, though he professed to fix my computer at Christmas, sadly it wasn't so. But NOW it is fixed, so here are some photos from December, January, and early February. I'll sneak in ONE of B in uniform, though I'm not allowed...enjoy it, for I'll delete it after you get a good look. :-)

<














(Ayden and Ella are each others' biggest fan)





And here is the trip to Regina:


Perhaps I should rename this post "Death by Photo!"

2 comments:

Ms. Dragonfly said...

I love these pictures. You captured the moments of a happy cozy family life beautifully.

Jenna said...

beautiful, happy family... love the pictures