Monday, March 10, 2008

Argh

Today my emotions are all wonky. I went to the chiropractor and the receptionist was unhelpful, nothing major, just unhelpful and insistent that "we've always done it this way" when I know that's not true. But I've been going to this chiropractor longer than she's been working there, so maybe they changed the way they do things. Anyways, it PISSED ME OFF. I was (and am still) SO ANGRY about this! ?????????? And I came home to make supper and I almost started crying because the recipe I was going to make requires me to start cooking the chicken 1/2 hour later than I thought. ????????????? It's like PMS, but 3 or 4 times stronger, and without the pending flood. What is going ON? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4 comments:

Roboseyo said...

Hang in there, Mel.

tamie said...

pregnancy? the build-up of a hundred things? work? 2 young kids? marriage? old nerves being touched that you didn't even know were there?

i don't know. i wish i could give you a hug.

Tonya said...

I feel your pain. I've been so crazy the past week. Crying over everything (and I hardly ever cry). Eric left town Sunday and I wanted to throw my arms around his legs and throw a huge temper tantrum. :-) I just felt completely overwhelmed and incapable of the job this week. So not like me to feel that horrible about it. So, I totally relate!

Hey! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and finally not nauseated nonstop. Not having to nap every day, etc. Thank God for the 2nd Trimester!

Dana said...

Maybe somebody blew on a gigantic hormone infused dandelion- I had a day like that yesterday too! Hugs