Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwooooohhhh...

So so grouchy.
Last night I went to sleep at 12:30 and this morning I woke up inexplicably at 5:10 and did not return to dreamland. So, I am grouchy. And Brent is on nights, so I'm on duty for all three meals and all the hours of kid duty from waking up to going to bed, save an hour or two at suppertime when Brent will stagger out of bed, hair messy, and I will fall into bed but worry about dinner.
I really should go to the store for some fruit. But I am tired.
Oh boy, do I feel like a washed up cliche. The tired mom. Yikes!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Can I relate! Praying you some delicious post-bedtime quiet time followed by a restorative refreshing full night of sleep.

Roboseyo said...

hang in there, Mel! We're rooting for you!