Friday, July 25, 2008

OWOWOW

ok, now i'm stoned on codeine but the pain relieving aspect of the T#3 has stopped working. My husband is at work. I feel like puking and now I've got vertigo so bad I am afraid of falling down. Luckily Matthew went to sleep without a story, without protest. Ayden is currently watching a movie with the understanding that it is in lieu of a story...we'll see if that suffices. He hates his bedtime routine being changed AT ALL.
Dudes, pray harder. I want to smash my head against the wall right now!

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen & Andrey said...

Oh poor, poor YOU!! That SUCKS! I'm so sorry Mel you have to deal with this right now. Lord bring your healing and help her with the pain.

Dana said...

Oh Mel, that stinks SO BAD. Praying for you!!!!!!!!!

roboseyo said...

awww. hang in there mel.

Janet said...

WOWSAS!!! I leave you for two days and THIS happens? I'm sorry you are hurting! I will definitely pray for you!!!!!