Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pix out the ying yang

Games afternoon




A rare shot of Matthew holding Riley (he's generally too busy to bother holding him, though he sure likes to pat, tickle, or touch him)


Matthew tucked Riley into bed...too cute...




My friend Keli and I (K lives in Ireland and is here for a visit)


Riley occasionally gets gassy and is most comfy in this position...here we both fell asleep like this and Brent got a pic






Matthew's new boots


Mommy's wakeup call








The boys 'fishing'


Riley fast asleep in my sling


Brent took the big boys to the PNE last week and they had a BLAST








My cousin Sara and her son Kaleb (along with Breanne and Jacob, friends of ours) came to visit. This is Kaleb with our two big boys, watching a movie


Riley and Sara




I'd rather be naked


VOMIT


Kisses for mommy


Riley's first walk

6 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

He's so cute!!! I love the `I'd rather be naked picture', babies look so cute with their arms up above their head like that. He's such a big boy!

Sara and family said...

That is a lot of pictures. He sure is cute and your boys all know how to pose for a pic. You look great! I can't believe you had a baby 2 weeks ago. Crazy.

Dana said...

I can't believe how big and sturdy and cute Riley is. He is truly adorable.

You look amazing, Mel!

Roboseyo said...

I second what Dana said. I love the vomit picture, the boys look really happy to have a baby bro, and you practically glow in the dark!

I LOVE that you're diligently keeping this online diary of your family -- I makes me feel like you're in the next town instead of across the ocean.

Janet said...

The vomit picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

You are doing GREAT!!!!!

lori lls said...

Great pics. It is nice to get to know your family though we've never met. Be well!