Wednesday, November 19, 2008

batman mask and gorgeous day


Riley's batman mask was so tight on his face that he couldn't open his eyes properly, so no, he wasn't making fun batman faces in my previous post pix. He was royally pissed off!

Today was gorgeous. Just gorgeous! Oh I'm so grateful. Yesterday was sunny, but today was sunny and warm--15 degrees at noon! SO...I ventured out for a run. It was my first run since Riley was born. Wow did that feel fantastic! I mean, I ran for a minute and walked for four minutes, six times, but still! I felt awesome. I even left Riley at home with Brent so I was totally alone for half an hour. I ignored everyone I passed on my run because I was relishing the solitude of not having to pay attention to ANYONE or anything but the sky, my thoughts, and the air in my lungs.
I love to run.
I love the sun!

2 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Soooooo excited for my first run post baby, I love that feeling!!!

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Okay, I don't think that running pic of you was there before...look how hot you are!!!! I love running gear:)