Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Matthew in the morning

Poor Matthew. He's the only morning person in a family of five.
This morning I heard him ask Ayden, "Why your attitude badly today?"
Ayden was grouchy. He answered, "I just am crabby because I need to eat my blueberries without anyone talking to me."
"Oh."
About ten minutes later, Matthew piped up, "Ayden, your attitude feeling better now? You already ate your blueberries."
I howled.
Ayden's attitude generally needs adjusting a few times a day. This comment was SO fitting. Especially because I could see that eating his blueberries had NOT made Ayden's attitude feel better. Too funny.

4 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

So, so awesome! I love it!

Caryn and Dan said...

Wow, I cant wait till my little guy starts talking so I can hear some priceless gems like this one!

Roboseyo said...

I'm a morning person too.

jenna said...

I'm just catching up on your blog and I want you to know that I always love it.
The wedded bliss story from a few days ago is great.
Thankyou for the fun posts that you do.