Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch

The other day I was pumping some momma milk for Matthew (mmm). Riley looked over, saw my breast out and working, yet not at his disposal, and he protested. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Dyadyadyadya..." he says, and he makes his milk hungry face. And he makes his way over to where I'm sitting, and wants to nurse. But my boob is busy, darlin'! He was so funny, like he wasn't that hungry but if the boob was out, he was darn well getting some! And not sharing!! It was like he KNEW I was pumping and giving his milk away to his brother! Lol! I let him nurse as long as he stood up for it, and then I thought to myself, "My mom would LOVE a picture of this!" Ayden kindly took some pix. I considered not posting because they DO show my boobs, but frankly I just don't really care all that much. At this point everyone's seen my boobs anyways, since I breastfeed everywhere, so what's a few more? :D
If you're offended, don't look.
If you are the ONE guy who follows my blog, you've seen me breastfeed before so I'm sure you are okay with some breastfeeding pictures, but if you don't want to see my boobs, you don't have to look (hi rob!). Here you go! Hilarious! [and yes, I do have enormous breasts, and no I'm not proud of them. They are a pain in the ass. Or the back. Whichever. They are an F cup size, which is way beyond attractive, if you ask me, and delving into the realm of impossibly large...I have dreams of one day waking up to normal sized breasts that I can shop in a normal, non-plus-sized lingere store for, but alas it is not to be...]



7 comments:

Roboseyo said...

I'm totally linking this post on my blog. Say hi to 300 total strangers, melissa's boobs!

(just kidding. wouldn't do that.)

Tania Grim said...

haha that's awesome. Did he stand up to you? if he did wow he's a quick learner

Tonya said...

You are hilarious and brave! Never could I post a picture like that, although I could have taken many pictures with a child standing and nursing. Or standing in my lap, bum up in the air, nursing. Or standing in my lap, one leg up in the air, nursing... You get the picture.

Deb said...

When I was in the hospital, double pumping, I had a student and her father walk in on me...after that, there's not a whole lotta shame left. I love it when Aria walks up to me to nurse, I think it's hilarious. I'll have just gotten out of the shower, and she's not hungry, but if she sees boobs...

And yes, to the big boobs. NOT attractive, NOT cheap to bra shop for (although US is WAY cheaper).

lori lls said...

Hellloooo boobies! I came by to tell you I saw that R.E.I. is having a sale on BOB strollers (20%off, so it's not earth-shattering). If you're down toward Seattle, maybe you'd want to drop in. It runs May 1-10. Or maybe they have R.E.I.s in Canada. I know not the answer to that one.

Rachel Clear said...

Wow.

Yes, they are huge. :)

Asheya said...

It's so funny how babies get this automatic reaction to seeing your exposed breasts - milk time! Whenever I get out of the shower, Eowyn always makes the milk sign. And I have to be careful before nap time if I don't want to nurse her that I don't change my shirt in front of her. Their little eyes light up, like, what could be more glorious, snack and mommy all at once!

Good for you for posting the photos, btw. My breasts aren't an F size when I'm nursing, but they do get to DDD, and I was a B before kids! Too crazy!