Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gorgeous week

I have been taking pix all week, but our computer is full and will crash if I download any more pictures onto it, so you can't see any. We have had a wicked awesome week! Tons of park fun, water park fun (surprisingly, the water was on when we walked there yesterday!), picnic fun, birthday party fun, and etc. We have also been spending a fair amount of time in our yard. Wishing for a bigger one!!! Oh well, soon enough.

And no, the cop whose PC was shot yesterday in Surrey wasn't my husband. Thank GOD. This whole being a cop's wife thing is really not good for my anxiety disorder :p

I'll update you more soon! We're just having so much fun it's hard to keep up with the blogging.

Plus I really want to address the momma guilt thing...

will do.....

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Eric said we should get an external hard drive to store my pics on. Maybe you should consider the same. :-)