Saturday, June 13, 2009

And the BEST HUSBAND IN THE UNIVERSE award goes to....

BRENT!

He was able to recover approximately 100 of the 138 pictures that were accidentally deleted yesterday! Woohoo!!!!!!

And without further delay, here are some of them:


Here is our first trip to the beach this year, and Riley's first time playing on any beach...












[yes, Riley's shirt does say 'I suck'~we had it made for Ayden when he was little. That in a nutshell is our sense of humour, folks.]

more later...

3 comments:

tamie said...

Yay for Brent!!!! He gets an award from me too!

Isn't it strange to think that Riley never before experienced a beach? But, in his short little life, it's just one discovery after another. I wonder how old I was when I first went to the beach...

Tonya said...

I think his shirt is hilarious! LOVE it! Every time I have a baby I say, "There's a sucker born every minute." Stupid, I know, but I crack myself up every time! :-)

Asheya said...

Wow, that's great that Brent recovered the photos! Yay for technologically inclined husbands!

And yay for cute kids and days at the beach!