Saturday, June 20, 2009

NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!

I'm an aunt again! A little early this time!! Baby boy Vose was born this evening, weighs 6 lbs 10 oz (? on the ounces there, I'll have to double check), natural childbirth with no complications, healthy baby, happy parents, wonderful day. Hooray!

He has no name yet.
A bit of a Vose tradition, since my niece Ella had no name for several days, and Riley had no name for a full day, and now our littlest Vose has no name....

I will post a picture as soon as I get one! I can't sleep! I'm too excited!!! Hooray for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I read it first here this morning on your blog!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My best friend had Ella for most of yesterday and brought her over here for a playdate. We had fun with her! Who knew it was her big day as becoming a BIG SISTER!!!! :)

Roboseyo said...

Yaaay!

Rebecca's kids had no names for everything from several days to several weeks, to find one that fit the baby. That makes sense to me, as how could a name fit a baby when you haven't even seen its face or heard its voice, yet?

Tonya said...

That's great news! Did they name him yet? How fun for them!!!