Monday, July 27, 2009

HOWL!

No, that was not one of my husband's guest posts!!!! Holy cow, that was hilarious! Yesterday I went to the movie The Ugly Truth with my friend, and in that movie was a pair of vibrating ecstasy panties with a remote control which, of course, got inadvertently turned on (pun intended) during a dinner meeting. This was so funny, and perplexing, because I couldn't figure out the exact mechanics of such underwear, to me that I shared it with Brent and we had a good laugh. It became one of those inside jokes that continues on in different situations, including (but not limited to) this morning's church message about multiplying joy in your life. And that, my friends, is your background story.
:)
I did think it so funny that we were joking about THIS topic during church that I HAD to make it blog fodder. It was too good a chance to pass up.
Good thing Deb thinks God likes sex. Otherwise He might be offended. Do you think we'd be kicked out of church?

1 comment:

Tamie said...

Awesome story. Oh man, making "inappropriate" comments to Jon during moments like that--church or meetings or something--is one of the funnest things to do!