Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seven Years



On August 10th it was our seven year wedding anniversary. Yay us! I have to say, no matter what else in my life is hairy or choatic or off balance, Brent and I are always solid. I can always depend on him, he is always accepting, nonjudgemental, a good listener, sympathetic, helpful, and loving. We have a very good connection, and always make each other a very high priority. I love him to bits (and he's the most handsome man I've met, to boot. How lucky am I?). Maybe even enough to forgive the tornado warpath of mess he leaves in his wake, or the light grey shirts in the dark laundry basket, or the leaning tower of Pisa garbage piles that gather before he will take out the garbage...
maybe...

♥ love. You are the best partner on earth for me. xo.

3 comments:

Rachel Clear said...

Congratulations!

High-five to the two of you. :)

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Yay for you guys being solid, no matter what. Not many people can say that. Happy 7 years and many more!!

Tonya said...

Only 7? Wow, I would have thought longer. :-) Congrats to you guys!!! I didn't read blogs last week and you blogged like crazy!!! LOVE all the pictures. And Riley is ONE?!?! Ahhh, how cool. He seems like such a fun boy. My family have all told me about your boys and how fun and cute they are. :-)