Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breast cancer run


Our whole family is running in CIBC's Run for the Cure, to kick some breast cancer ASS! Donate in our names and help us fundraise here. Please donate soon! The run is almost here!!!

in honor of the run and my family members who have fought and won, BOBBI, LYNNE, and EDNA, and for my good friend Elaine's mom GLORIA and Brent's aunt who fought and lost I've changed the color scheme until the day of the run. Donate, my friends!! Help kick some more cancer ass!

xo




Also, I've decided to get a tattoo. Will keep you posted. I've been thinking about this one for YEARS, and have finally decided on a design and location......

4 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

I've also wanted a tattoo for the past 3 years...I want something to signify `mom', for my mom and for being a mom. Two of the most significant events in my life. You doing the run in Abbotsford? If so, ssee you there!

Tania Grim said...

I want to run this. I should be more in tunes with these events. My aunt had her breast removed this past week and the cancer has spread. Just waiting to hear whats next. :(

Sara and family said...

I've decided on the what but not the where for my tattoo. Now I just have to wait until I'm done breastfeeding - so a hundred years from now - to finally get it.

nancy said...

listen to your mother (even if you're 31 years old)!!!

NO NO NO tatoos!!!!!


"Honour your mother so that your days will be long on this earth"
incase I don't scare you, maybe God will!