Sunday, October 11, 2009

Infidelity

We cheated on our church this morning....
We went to a different church. We have been thinking about possibly maybe finding a new church in recent months. [my church has been tying me up in frustrated knots for awhile]. Today we took a plunge and went to a church very close to where we live--how cool is that?? It was nice. And there were a few people there that we know from various things around the community, so that was cool. I think we might cheat again.

3 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

:)

Rachel Clear said...

Cheat away, girly!

Go where you find God, and where God can find you, and where you cand find youself, and where you can feel minimal amounts of knot-tying frustration.

p.s. I am so jealous you and Tamie got to meet! How was it? Huh? Huh?

Brian said...

What new church did you try? I ask because my best friend and his wife (and kids) are trying a church very near to you guys too.