Friday, October 30, 2009

just a quickie

My brother was given tamiflu and released to go back to his hotel room, and is already feeling better than he was. THANK YOU for all your prayers for him: I'm positive it helped hoist him back into the land of the well!!

Remember our Einstein Riley? He got his first haircut yesterday. He HATED it, so we gave hiim a lollipop [did I not learn at the harvest festival??? But it was just ONE lollipop, and after the haircut was done I snuck the rest into the garbage]. He looks so grow up!!! I cried afterwards a tiny bit, because he looks like a big boy now. And super cute.

Good news!! Brent found my camera cord so I can finally post photos again!!!!! Tomorrow. I promise.

Brent and I stayed up realllllllllly late last night sewing Ayden's halloween costume to wear to school today. I went to bed at 1 a.m. and got up at 4:30 to go to work for 10 hours. Brent went to bed at 2:30 and got up at 7:30 to take care of the kids all day. It was SO worth it, because Ayden won a prize for the BEST costume in the primary grades. Matthew got an award for the cutest costume in the primary grades, which is fabulous because then they both feel special and neither one of them is left out. The costume we made for Ayden was special requested; he wanted to be a mummy. His costume is FANTASTIC, and I will post photos tomorrow.
As you can understand, today I am just too tired.

xo

2 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for the update... we were talking about Chad this morning.

Looking forward to photos!!

Deb said...

What was Matthew dressed up as?