Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween and then some...

Sunday we skipped church, so I could recover from my long week of work. Sunday night I fell asleep at about 9:30, and slept til 8 (which means Ayden was late for school--but it was soooooooooooo worth it!!) this morning, so I'm well on the way to recovered.

I have some pictures for you!! So great to have my camera cord again. Here are some from halloween! Keep in mind, Brent and I hand made the mummy costume. The weather was perfect!!









And when I woke up this morning, these two were cuddled up beside me and I just had to take a picture...

3 comments:

Deb said...

Your kids are so cute! What a great mummy costume!

Jen said...

I love halloween pictures of kids all dressed up. Yours are no exception. So cute!

Rachel Clear said...

I need a new word for "adorable" because I feel like I use that one waaaaaaaaaay too much when I'm commenting on your blog.