Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr. Boots

Riley has discovered his passion in life: wearing boots. He has also decided he is a movie star who loves having his picture taken. Look at that cheese! It makes it difficult to take his picture and get the boots in the photograph. Following is the final result after i took 27 pictures, all of which DIDN'T capture the boots. Number 28 is my lucky number. He stomps around in his diaper and boots ALL DAY, and I haven't the energy to enforce the (Uber Canadian) no-shoes-in-the-house rule in the face of his enthusiasm. I just sweep.




2 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

I just bought Koen some size 4 rain boots....so little, so cute!!! He can't really figure out how to walk with them on yet and gets quite frustrated. Love the shirt + boots look, I bet Gary would love it if I took a lesson from Riley!

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Oh man, can he ever mug for the camera! Work it little Man!