Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THANK YOU, JESUS!

Good news. This just in from Sara's blog:

"Prayers answered

So Ryen had his ultrasound today and the radiologist said that he has extremely swollen lymph nodes and that they should go down on their own. RELIEF!!

I am still a little hesitant to completely relax until I hear from either my doctor or the surgeon but it is a relief. I still want him to have another exam but I think it will probably be a wait and see situation.

Thank you everyone out there for all your prayers and support. It means so much to me to know that so many people rallied and prayed for my little angel.

Joy. "


HAPPY DANCE FOR A HAPPY DAY!!
Thank you, loved ones, for all the prayers.

4 comments:

Lou and Marilyn Sawchenko said...

Yes, indeed good news. God's mercies are new everyday! So thankful!

Dana said...

Praise! Praise!

Rachel Clear said...

Amen!

Tamie said...

Relief! Thank you for letting us know.