Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bunchy Ginch

Dudes, I got ready for work in the morning and discovered--horrors!!--I was out of clean underwear. Frantic rummaging produced one of those dregs of the underwear drawer; you know, floppy elastic, holes, tendency to ride upwards??
Hm. Better than nothing, I figured. Boy, was I ever wrong. When I got home from work that night I THREW THEM IN THE GARBAGE. Why don't we do this with the dregs of the underwear drawer, BEFORE we get to the point where we are wearing underwear that is NOT INTENDED to be shoved upwards, SHOVED UPWARDS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT?!?!?!?! At least when they are designed to be up there, it's just floss. When it's not floss, it feels like you're sitting on a bunched up wad of five or six kleenexes all day. A dishcloth or two. It's enough to drive a woman to KILL SOMEONE!

Damn ginch.

4 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

My husband goes through my underwear drawer to make sure I don't have any scary looking ones and always restocks me over Christmas with ones that he finds `appropriate':)

Breanne said...

This post made me howl. Thank you.

tamie said...

HILARIOUS.

I'm outta underwear too, man. Today I'm wearing a bikini bottom. How do we let our lives get like this?!???

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Dan purged my underwear drawer last summer. We had a few laughs. Especially at the pair I remember getting for Christmas in Grade 8 that I was still hanging on to... which would be fine if I weighed 95lbs.