Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photog feast

You know it's feast or famine around here for photographs...here's a feast for you!! The reason for this is that our the main computer I use for blogging is not the same computer we put our pictures on. The photo computer is slow, so I avoid it like the plague, but for your sakes this morning, I braved the frustration...

My newly renovated downstairs bathroom...


The doggie I crocheted for my doula client to match her baby's nursery...(I made up this pattern out of my head, too)



The gentian violet on my rug...


And my dog...looking afraid of the camera...


Decorating the christmas tree...






Me in my foxy Christmas dress...


and foxy shoes...

A woman at Brent's work Christmas party said, "Wow, you're really dressed up. You're the most dressed up person here. Why did you dress up so much?" Holy crap, take your drunk cop ass dressed in bluejeans and go make some other usually frumpy mommy who is feeling sexy for once and make HER feel awkwardly overdressed.

And my cutie...



And my not so cute banana loaf yesterday (it's a non stick pan, so you can't grease it, but thank you everyone on facebook for your irritatingly unapplicable advice)


Mr. Boots in my boots...


And three men in a tub, yelling "BANANA LOAF!"

7 comments:

Tonya said...

What do you mean you can't grease a nonstick pan? I grease my nonstick muffin tin ALL the time. Ignore stupid directions on pans. :-)

Super sexy dress - you look amazing! Oh, and your kids are cute too. :-)

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Person who commented on your dress may have been jealous that they were not dressed up? I think most women would love the opportunity to get dressed up. Go you in those shoes! I always grease my baking pans too and they are all non-stick. It ensures no sticking!
Thanks for the pictures!

Asheya said...

Christmas tree--crazy! We won't be having one this year. Love the flying munchkins.

The kids all look so grown up! And I love your foxy dress and shoes--you definitely look sexy and I hope you (and Brent!) enjoyed it!

Here's a great recipe to grease your pans with: mix equal portions of butter or margarine, vegetable oil (liquid), and flour. Spread thinly on pans. Works great, and you can refrigerate it so it's ready for next time.

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Wearing-jeans-cop-lady is a bag with low self-confidence. You worked that blue dress Mel. She can kiss your pretty butt.

Roboseyo said...

I wish I looked that good in MY blue dress.

*sigh*

Jen said...

Great post. Love the photos. You are one HOT MOMMA! Love the dress!

tamie said...

The dress is gorgeous and you look really hot in it! I'm with Louise/Gary: the person who made the lame-ass comment on your dress was just totally jealous.