Saturday, January 30, 2010

Date

When I was little my dad used to take me on movie dates. I have continued the tradition with my boys, and today I took Ayden to the movies AND a restaurant. He chose to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeaqel. I texted Brent AND my friend from the movie theater "I can't believe I agreed to watch an hour and a half of Alvin and the Chipmunks!" Squeak, squeak. Bleaughhhhhwaaaaa....
BUT, to redeem the movie in MY eyes, my favourite dancer OF ALL TIME from So You Think You Can Dance season #3 was dancing in a scene near the end!!!!!!! I was so excited you'd think I had won the lottery! Fortunately Ayden is a SYTYCD fan too, so he understood.
:)
Then we had some food at Boston Pizza. So great!!! In the course of conversation Ayden told me he wants to have 115 kids when he grows up. And that they will own 115 Wiis, because then everyone can have one and no one will fight. He always gets the last word [we have an ongoing conversation as to why we won't buy him a Wii].

Fun date! Next weekend is Matthew's turn. I have a feeling I might wind up at the Squeaquel AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I posted something finally, so have fun reading! :-)

Fun date with Ayden too! :-)