Saturday, January 2, 2010

So Much Laundry, and SO MANY NERDS!!

Our Nerdfriends are in town from Mexico, making our usual 3 Nerdfamily group bigger by 33%! Actually, by more than that because they have three kids. Anyways, we've been Nerding it uuuuup!!! So fun. I love the nerds.

xo, all.

As for the laundry, it is not my usual laundry woes. This is baby waking in the middle of the night to VOMIT all over me and Brent and our bed and the floor...I'm guessing he got what I had a few days before Christmas? He threw up, and threw up, and threw UP....ack....poor baby! He was all limp and listless and pale, and woke up crying frequently, shortly before puking again. By the end, there was no puke. Just heaves.

He's all better now! It only lasted about 3 hours, from midnight to 3 a.m. Then he finally fell asleep, woke up an hour later to breastfeed, and fell asleep again. BUT THEN, in the morning, he emptied my boobs again and then walked over to the door to our bedroom and PUKED IN A BOX FULL OF CHRISTMAS GIFTS. Rock. On.

After that he was fine.

Nothing but fun times in the Vose house!!

2 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Maybe he didn't like what he got for Christmas?????

Kidding kidding.

Silas puked on our TV remote controller about a year ago and it never worked again.

Dana said...

Oh, I'm sorry. Sounds naaa-sty!!