Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another thing...

Oh yeah, Riley has learned this other New Trick which is one of those things that makes you laugh real hard and then think...Oops, I'm gonna regret THAT moment of weakness into the land of the funny...Because kids are like that: they see you laugh at something and register: Mom Is Pleased: Must Repeat 100,000 times!
Riley likes to fart. Yes, I said he LIKES it. When he farts while breastfeeding, which is often, the look on his face is priceless. It's like he has just discovered I keep an enormous bowl of whipped cream behind the couch and it's OFF LIMITS. It's the Calvin and Hobbes mischievous look. With dimples. And THEN, when I laugh, because seriously it's uncanny how he can catch me off guard with those dimples, he actually PUSHES to try and produce MORE FARTS.

It's official. I live in a boy house.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Even though I have an even number of kids....yes, we have the same issue. I would LOVE to tell you that they grow out of it. But alas, farting is still funny when you're ELEVEN. AAAAHHHH!!! TOO.MUCH.TESTOSTERONE.

Dana said...

I agree with Riley wholeheartedly.

Roboseyo said...

Janet, I'm 30 and a half, and I still think farting's hilarious, too.

Rachel Clear said...

Hahaha! Farting is pretty funny. So he's learning it young? He would have eventually anyways. :)