Friday, June 25, 2010

Runners up....

The top three choices in my business name poll were:
Maisha
Adero
Arbutus

I'd have to wholeheartedly agree! Those are my three favorites, also. I'd have to say, though, that after saying them out loud a bunch of times, Adero and Arbutus roll of my tongue a little more comfortably than Maisha, so I'm narrowing it down to these two....

I'll have to think about it for a bit, but I'll let you know as soon as I decide!

Thanks for all the help! Your votes really helped me narrow it down!

2 comments:

Roboseyo said...

Arbutus is the street I used to live on.

tamie said...

I think it's more likely that people won't know how to pronounce "Arbutus"...it could sound like are-BUT-us...which is just no good! But who knows...maybe everyone in Canada knows how to pronounce it?