Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Comment Moderation

I appreciate that so many of you are regular commenters. I really love comments, and I try to respond to them whenever I can!
But recently I've been recieving some very unkind comments from an individual reader, which I don't appreciate. So, I've deleted those comments, and my responses, and reserve the right to do so in the future if it happens again. I don't mind debates or differences of opinion, as long as they are stated with empathy and kindness, which is what most of you are careful to do. So, thank you for your understanding!

3 comments:

amy frances said...

Booooo! I'm sorry someone was mean to you. Double boo.

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Is there a way to put a "Mean" and "spam" filter on blog comments? I need one for my blog too.

Roboseyo said...

the anonymity of the internet is great for political outsiders and oppressed people, but it's horrible for personal blogs when any stranger (or mean friend) can stroll in and feel entitled to crap on some aspect of one's life.