Sunday, November 14, 2010

FB Idiot Tagged

I got tagged by Breanne on FB but don't know how to tag her back, so I thought I'd copy and paste it here since she reads my blog, and the rest of you can be bored by random trivia about me as well
=)

WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING?

8:00, what a blissful sleep in!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR STEAK?

Bloody

WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?

Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakel? No, I saw Eat, Love, Pray with my friends Ro, Bev, and Cori

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Criminal Minds (note to self: don't watch Criminal Minds marathons when your hubby's on night shift)

IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?

Hawaii

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?

Oatmeal with mashed banana and cinnamon, and milk

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?

Indian food: especially Paneer Tikka and samosas, I also love cilantro, fresh salsa, vegetarian dishes including greek, Mexican, and Indian, homemade plum perogies with sour cream, good borscht, dark chocolate, fried spinach with butter, tzatziki, gingerbread, whipped cream with no sugar, decaf lattes, chocolate croissants, steamed CRAB with butter and fresh steamed veggies, salads of all sorts though I am particular about my dressings, and pizza. Just a few favorites. I might evolve into a true foodie soon.

WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FOOD?

During this pregnancy, SALMON.

Normally, anything with too much meat or which is bland. Russian food is pretty gross, as a whole.

FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT?

At home

FAVORITE DRESSING?

Changes all the time: usually a vinegarette, or oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard seed, and a dash of honey

WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?

A big ugly minivan Dodge Grand Caravan that really likes to eat gas but fits all my kids and my dog

FAVORITE CLOTHES?

pyjamas, leggings and long sweaters, sweat pants

WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE?

Isreal, Thailand, Africa, West Europe

WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO RETIRE?

Hawaii


FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?

Evening after everyone's in bed and it's just me and Brent

WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Vernon

FAVE SPORT TO WATCH?

Nothing

BIRD WATCHER?

I love watching birds! Sometimes I remember to look them up

MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?

NIGHT. Fortunately I married a night person, and have 2/3 night person kids. We're in sync, except for that one morning guy....

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?

My cat Paige (I love cats) and my stinky, large, well behaved, pain in the ass dog Simon

ANY NEW EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE?

We're 2 inches from an offer on our house


WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?

A writer


BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

So many goodies! Food, family, tearing around the woods behind our house, riding my horse, traveling across Canada with my mom, siblings, cousin, auntie, and grandparents in 88.


CAT OR DOG PERSON?

Cats. Hands down. My BFF says how can you like an animal that sits on your lap and purrs while you pet it, and then without warning turns around and bites your hand? I like unpredictability, what can I say. I don't like high maintenance pets, I guess. And the dog love feels a bit like having an adoring parasite hanging around. And cats smell better.

Though i still love my dog!

ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?

You betcha

ALWAYS WEAR A SEAT BELT?

Mostly. My car dings at me incessantly if I don't. Sometimes I don't at work

CAR ACCIDENT?

Innumerable: witnessed and scraped up off the road and experienced

PET PEEVES?

People who dump their household crap outside the donation bins in parking lots, noisy chewing, Kissing my prickly Movember husband

FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?

Feta

FAVE FLOWER?

Tulips

FAVE ICE CREAM?

Haagen Dazs chocolate chunk


FAVE FAST FOOD JOINT?

McDonald's

LAST EMAIL FROM?

My realtor

WHERE WOULD YOU WISH TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD?

Hawaii

DO ANYTHING SPONTANEOUS LATELY

I'm not that good at spontaneous

BROCCOLI?

Yummy with homemade cheese sauce: otherwise a weird pain in the ass vegetable

FAVOURITE VACATION?

Hawaii

LAST PERSON YOU WENT FOR MEAL WITH?

Brent last Monday evening

WATCHING RIGHT NOW?

Toy Story 3 for the 50,000th time

FAVE COLOR?

RED

TATTOOS?

when I'm done breastfeeding

COFFEE OR TEA?

Tea




Consider yourselves enlightened! And tagged, all of you!!!

3 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Mel, Criminal Minds is one of my top 2 favourite shows (the other is Modern Family) AND I'm very excited about your house, that is so exciting!!!

Breanne and Jacob said...

Hey thanks for participating! Hee hee. Reading your favorite foods made my stomach growl. :)

Tonya said...

I notice a theme - HAWAII. Good choice!