Sunday, November 28, 2010

P!nk - Raise Your Glass

I have always had a love-on for the musician Pink, and now I think I might marry her. Check out this video, where she spoofs cross species milk use--very funny! And disturbing. Which is Pink's signature combination. About 1:10 in, you'll see what I mean.
[language disclaimer: not for children]
[religious sensitivities disclaimer: she's tackling the exploitation of women, not glorifying sleeping with religious men]

DUDES. This video ROCKS. I love Pink.


4 comments:

Roboseyo said...

I've always been very fond of Pink: she and eminem are my favorite artists who get regular MTV play, and she mostly kicks ass.

(ps: I've seen those fire lanterns she flies at 3:06 in person, in vietnam)

ms emili louann said...

*love*

tamie said...

Yeah, I like Pink too. I really like the way she moves her body in this video. She has this strength that is so appealing, so inspiring.

Rachel Clear said...

Dude. When I saw the title of this post, I took it to mean something totally different. Drat!

But yes, Cam and I both love Pink too.