Saturday, December 4, 2010

BOUGHT!!!

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!
We decided on my #1 pick in the end (thanks for all your votes and comments!), which rapidly became Brent's #1 pick as well, especially when we walked back thru both houses. The blue house needed more immediate repairs and wasn't the best layout for our family, although it was 700 sq. ft bigger.

HOORAY, HOORAY, WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!
I wish we moved before Christmas, I'm so excited!!! I LOVE that house, and I'll post a photo with us by the SOLD sign if we can manage to (a) get a photo before they take the sign down, and (b) find my camera cord....I think it might be in a box somewhere, packed by accident....

HOORAY! We own a BIG HOUSE! Now we need a lawnmower....

6 comments:

SANDRA said...

YAAAAAY!! =0) CONGRATULATIONS!! =0)

Tania Grim said...

Congratulations! So excited for you.

sara said...

YAY for new houses!!

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Horrah!

lori said...

Congratulations to you, all six! I bet you're SOOO relieved. Maybe this will help the blood sugar thing too! I mean, stress has got to play in to how well we digest and release nutrients, right? I'm feeling for you on that, sister. It is utterly troublesome to hear about little "glitches" that could derail our plans for the births we want! Grrrr. But gosh, if anybody can get to a good place, I'd think it'd be you. You strike me as a go-getter extraordinaire!

Asheya said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!