Sunday, January 9, 2011

Would somebody stop me from posting linkeys? Seriously. But there's so much I want to share....
Here's a post about "How to support Breastfeeding Without Being a Boob" from a formula feeding lactivist with a unique and inspiring perspective (let's work together! Amazingly cool idea). I want to post this on Mothers of Change but need to wait at least a few days for other posts to be digested. Part of posting it here is so I don't lose the link in the meantime!

I also posted on MC an update on this pregnancy, if you'd like to read it!

3 comments:

Roboseyo said...

it's OK to post links... it also helps others writing about the topics you care about, to know they're getting linked: it puts you on their radar (which is good for connecting with them, and for increasing your reach) and it also validates the things they're trying to share.

At least that's what I think.

sara said...

Happy moving day!! I hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to see the new digs.

xo

Louise Chapman said...

Hope the move goes well!! Like Sara, I can't wait to see your new place!