Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photog carnival

Remember how, when we packed up our old house in October to show and sell it, I lost my camera cord? Remember how, when a photo was called for or overdue, I'd say I lost my camera cord and will post more photos when I find it? And then we moved and it still didn't show up, and then one day, IT DID! I have hundreds of photos since October so I think we'll go slowly. But here are a few of Amarys in the past few weeks...

Riley and Amarys share a secret


I LOVE this picture of my dad with his first granddaughter; he
looks SO HAPPY


The milk snuggles


Amarys on the scale in our living room the day after
she was born (8 lbs 12 oz at this point)


Squishy lips





Fell asleep on daddy and stayed there for hours...


She's actually pretty little despite how she looks in
close ups of her face with those chunky cheeks


We call this expression "The Smith Look" in
our family~its common on my dad's side for a neutral
expression to look cranky. The furrowed brow is a
staple with Amarys

6 comments:

lori said...

wooooo-hooooooo!!!! for photos of Amarys and the gang. Love it.

She looks like such a squisher!! What a doll. That's funny about the neutral grouchy expression.

Louise Chapman said...

Yay for the camera cord and squishy lips.

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Oh my GUMDROPS she is so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Jen said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!!

Rob-o-SE-yo said...

oh that's just lovely. thanks.

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

Toooooooooooo damn cute!!