Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's Awesome About Three

What's so awesome about Riley being "FREE"?
-potty trained
-eats independently
-articulates when he needs help
-so transparently cute when he tries to manipulate us
-entertains himself for up to 15 minutes at a time
-understands enough to follow directions, including complex ones like grab me the stuff sack for this sleeping bag, and hand me that big pot for cooking corn on the cob
-can wait for short periods of time to have his needs met
-Three year olds get so EXCITED about everything; life is AMAZING and blueberries are AMAZING and jumping on the trampoline for the fourth time today is the BEST IDEA YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!
-Still small enough to snuggle lots

1 comment:

Louise Chapman said...

Ha ha, love what you said about how they get excited about everything. I love it, it's so cute. I do love this age so, so, so much. Makes me want to have a bunch more kids:)