Thursday, September 15, 2011

Horn Tooting

Kellymom picked up my post on milk sharing with Melissa, Geoff, and Brayden, and linked to it on Facebook!  She has OVER 40,000 FOLLOWERS on facebook!  SQUEEEE!!!!  =)  Her FB link has over 66 comments and 2 shares already!  Toot, toot!
*jumping up and down*

How on earth did Kellymom find me?!  She's like the famouser than famouser breastfeeding Go-To person; her website is used as a resource for countless numbers of women and families and professionals all over the world!  She's the Marilyn Monroe of breastfeeding.  Famous.  Amazing.

=D

Go see me in action on Facebook!  I recommend reading the comments, there are scads of women who have donation stories: either as donors or recipients; one woman even posted that her grandmother was a wet nurse!  Super cool!

7 comments:

Rob-o-SE-yo said...

"The marilyn monroe of breastfeeding"

so... there's a picture of her breastfeeding over a subway air vent?

melissa said...

ha ha. FAMOUS is what I meant. =)

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

Way to go, Melissa! That is indeed very awesome.

lori said...

Yeah, exciting!

melissa said...

"How on earth did Kellymom find me?!"

I'm thinking it has something to do with you being awesome ;)

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

How on earth did she? Ask her!

melissa said...

I think it was google....