Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shenanigans

After school reading practice

Riley made a fort on our mini trampoline, in an apple box

This popped up in my front garden, unexpectedly
Isn't it pretty?

Tandem nursing shots


Dinner helpers

I taught Ayden how to make tacos;
he's very proud and I'm very happy
to have helpers for cooking tasks
(delegates, not assistants!  Hip, hip, hooray!)

Dressed up for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2011!  So many things to be thankful for...

No matter what, her hair is pretty spikey

Alien ears courtesy of the bro

4 comments:

melissa said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable! I know I say something about your kids being big every time you post pictures, but Ayden looks so stinkin' grown up making those tacos.

Also, the new design is fun, but I miss that lovely picture. I hope you can get it back if, indeed, you want it back!

melissa said...

I DO want it back!! I just can't seem to haggle blogger into getting it back...

I love your compliments on my kids; what parent doesn't?! =) You rock, and your commenting is so dependable! Thank you! I ♥ comments, and you.

tamie marie said...

Love the new blog look, love the photos, love your life!

emili said...

Beautiful, sweet shots. Love the one of you all gathered around reading. Love the one of you tandem nursing!! Awww, such love and joy pops off each picture. xo