Thursday, November 24, 2011

Repost: My Little Brown Canadian


This post is a repost from 2009; I was scrolling through my older posts and this one was too sweet to pass up for a revisit.  Especially the baby pictures.  Gosh he's cute.




My much loved, sweet, funny, energetic, smart, witty, noisy, second born son is now officially a Canadian citizen!
It is a big day in the Vose household!
It is funny, but this paper validating his citizenship makes me feel like he is placed more solidly in my arms. Like before he was resting in my arms and now he is buckled into place. I didn't know it would make any difference in my mind, but it does. He feels more solidly mine, more securely placed. I guess because before he was a long standing visitor, and now is a citizen. It feels good to have my baby be more securely nestled in our culture.
Hooray!








Baby love when we brought him home:







And getting used to our family:






Tons of personality:






Growing up so fast!












Where does time fly to?







All Canadian boy:







Watch out Canada, here he comes!

And as a 2011 update...


2 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

So good to look back! Oh my goodness, they were (still are) so adorable. How did they get so big so fast?!

nancy said...

love it!