Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finally, EASTER SUNDAY

 Seriously cute, right?  Look at all those ties...


Bookends.  Special buddies.  Wouldn't you love a good looking, sweet natured older brother like this one?  Me, too.

Learning the ropes...

In our house, the easter bunny visits while we are at church.  Which means that one of us has to run and scoop the dog poo out of the yard and secretly hide the eggs, while the other one of us has to stall the kids by asking obtuse questions about the easter story and keeping a tight reign on Matthew

Either I lost control, or the bunny finished his work...

Serious blogger issues with turning my photos and not allowing me to turn them back...




The table groaned.  I heard it myself.  And the turkey was the best turkey I have EVER EATEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!  Which Brent attributed to my having sworn off meat for lent, but I attributed to his good cooking skills.  I knew I married him for all the right reasons; foremost, obviously, being GOOD TURKEY



LEST YOU THINK we are naturally a photographic family, some outtakes....














2 comments:

melissa said...

The outtakes are my favorite! Your family is super cool. Glad you had such a fun Easter :)

Oh, and I totally would take the good looking, sweet natured older brother. That photo was adorable!

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

A couple thoughts:

1) You look great! That dress is very funky-cutesy and looks killer on you.

2) Amarys has the best cheesey smile, doesn't she?

3) Um, Riley is like a KID now, not a toddler! What the what?

4) Your house and yard look incredible.

Great Easter update. Better late than never, I say! (And p.s. how are you wearing sleeveless? I picture it being cold in Canada this time of year. Is it warm?)