Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Year

I would just like to celebrate something small that I realized recently.  Amarys turned one, which means that I am officially past the 12 month postpartum mark, without any postpartum depression or anxiety.  Woot!  Wow, that was cool.  And in retrospect I had depression during my pregnancy with Ayden, anxiety afterwards, anxiety after adopting Matthew, and anxiety and postpartum OCD after Riley.  And with treatment and prevention strategies, after Amarys was born, I avoided it ALL. 

Celebratory dance.

5 comments:

Doulanic said...

WOW! That's fabulous Melissa!
doing the happy dance with ya. Way to go!

melissa v. said...

Thanks Nic! *dancin* =D

Tamie said...

celebrating with you, love.

melissa said...

That is definitely something to celebrate! I'm going to dance off to the kitchen and eat some chocolate in your honor ;)

Jen said...

Woot! Woot!! That is fantastic!