Thursday, February 28, 2013

5 Kids, 5 Questions, 5 Answers

5 Kids is a lot of Kids is a blog I love.  [I can no longer honestly say "follow" because I'm so chronically behind at reading the blogs I love that I can really only be considered a distant fan]  Beth has started this cool thing in order to get to know her audience.  Can I try it?  =)  It requires audience participation.  Also, I will share with you my own answers [after you have a chance to answer, so you're not influenced.  Like with alcohol].

Leave a comment with your answers if you're up for it (I won't be offended if you're just not in the mood)!  

  1. Greek yogurt. Yes or no?
  2. What’s one book you liked that you’re at least a little embarrassed you read?
  3. Tuesdays. 3 o’clock. Explain.
  4. How do you feel about Texas hair? 
  5. Fill in the blank: The last time I had to clean up something wet but not mine was? __________________________.

Also: this time 2 years ago I was in my bathtub, managing my intermittent and annoying contractions.  Amarys was taking her SWEET TIME.  2 years.  Wow.

5 comments:

Tamie said...

1. I don't understand why people eat any other kind.

2. Um. Hm. Hm. I tend to be extraordinarily selective when it comes to books. I'm sure there's one, I just need to think of it.

3. I'm on my way to Jay's, feeling nervous, and usually really looking forward to seeing him.

4. It's evidence of human depravity, and it's also inspiring. At the same time.

5. Betsy's vomit. Disgusting.

lori said...

1. Yes. Agree with Tam.

2. The Story of O

3. Making dinner. Very early for dinner, but it happens to be Jason's schedule at the moment.

4. I may not be understanding this question totally. Like, big fluffy hairdos that require a lot of hairspray? I'm less than a fan.

5. The last one, the last one, the last one. That's a toughy. I feel like cleaning up wet stuff is such a part of my daily life. Umm, I guess either water from the humidifier or snow on the kitchen floor, both "cleaned up" with my sock. Accidentally.

Tamie said...

Maybe Lori & I are bonded by our love of Greek yogurt and our fright at big fluffy hairdos.

literal mama said...

1. Sometimes. Mostly in stuff, not alone.

2. Something dirty. I like that kind of escape fiction, especially after a really intense read.

3. work.

4. is that like big, bleached hair? yuck.

5.pee. I live with boys and they pee, on seats, on floors, always missing. ugh

melissa v. said...

Thank you for your answers! You guys are hilarious. =) This is so fun, I love learning random thoughts or facts about you...

I'll post my own answers now too to make it fair.

Yes, I believe the Texas hair is blonde and doesn't really move when the head is shaken...